- Whole school meetings are held at the beginning of each school year, followed by individual class meetings.
- Parents have access to a weekly newsletter sent out each Friday via COMPASS and also on our website under Communication heading.
- Teachers communicate the planned class work each term via a class letter and the curriculum overview is sent home each term.
- Parents are encouraged to contact teachers as the first point of contact. This can be done via phoning the front office or emailing the teacher directly.
- The Principal will complete a report to the School Community Council and the Parish Pastoral Council at each of the meetings of these bodies.
- The school website has all school policies and email access via the Community Council email address.
- All whole day absentees must be submitted via COMPASS (not part days).