Thank you for considering us as a partner in the journey of educating your child. St Thomas the Apostle is a Parish school which aims to provide the choice of Catholic schooling to all those seeking a Catholic Education for their child. We believe that it is our responsibility to provide quality education which allows the full potential of all in the community to be developed.
Please contact the office (02 6231 4144) to arrange an interview and personal tour to view the outstanding educational opportunities offered at St Thomas the Apostle first-hand.
How To Enrol
You can now enrol online at St Thomas the Apostle by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary)
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill (applicable only to ACT Primary).
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist. Families moving into the area are able to apply for enrolment at the time of moving and are encouraged to contact the school when planning your move. An interview and tour of the school with our principal will be arranged. All forms are available from the School Office or via the links on this webpage.
Policies and Documents
- School Information Booklet
- Kindergarten Information Booklet
- ACT Enrolment Pack
- Enrolment Policy
- Enrolment Form