Thank you for considering us as a partner in the journey of educating your child. St Thomas the Apostle is a Parish school which aims to provide the choice of Catholic schooling to all those seeking a Catholic Education for their child. We believe that it is our responsibility to provide quality education which allows the full potential of all in the community to be developed.
Please contact the office (02 6231 4144) to arrange an interview and personal tour to view the outstanding educational opportunities offered at St Thomas the Apostle first-hand.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist. Families moving into the area are able to apply for enrolment at the time of moving and are encouraged to contact the school when planning your move. An interview and tour of the school with our principal will be arranged. All forms are available from the School Office or via the links on this webpage.
Policies and Documents
- Information Booklet 2021
- Kindergarten Information Booklet 2020
- ACT Enrolment Pack
- Enrolment Policy
- Enrolment Form 2021
- Online Enrolment FAQs